High-Speed Engraving Machine
High-Speed engraving process, machine feature: 60,000-PRM built-in high-speed spindle. Tool ATC uses a machine coordinate tool system to prevent tool errors during tool change and chaotic situations. The machine is built of high-rigidity casting, and incorporates three axes with rapid displacement up to 20m/min, allowing more stable cutting performance.
- High-speed engraving machine
- Built-in high-speed spindle at 60000RPM.
- 8-tool automatic tool change magazine, adopting mechanical coordinate tool magazine to prevent the occurrence of chaotic tools
- The three-axis adopts low-inertia and high-torque motor for three-axis control, and three-axis synchronous engraving and milling.
- Completed PLC man-machine interface, so that each alarm message can be fully detected and presented.
|Controller||MITSUBISHI M80 Series|
|X, Y, Z axis travel||420*400*200 mm|
|X, Y, Z rapid traverse||20,000 mm/min|
|Workbench area||420*400 mm|
|Workbench load||300 kgs|
|Distance from spindle to Workbench||75 - 275 mm|
|Spindle speed||15000-55000 rpm|
|Spindle power||2.7 kw|
|Spindle hole taper||ISO-10|
|Number of tools for automatic tool change||12 T Disc Umbrella Tool Magazine|
|Tool shank diameter||φ7|
|Tool length measuring device||Contact type P21|
|Machine size||1400*1450*1890 mm|
|Machine weight||1500 kgs|
|Power capacity||10 kva|
|Source of air pressure||6 kgs/cm²|